Award-winning, indie B2B branding and marketing company is looking for an Associate Program Manager to join its sophisticated team. At critical inflection points, the agency works with clients to align brand strategy with business strategy—creating stories and experiences to engage customers, influence prospects, rally employees, inspire investors and build communities.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assisting in management of projects including brand strategy, visual brand development, marketing, advertising, digital/web projects
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure fluid communication and completion of projects on time and on budget
- With oversight by senior program management team members, developing detailed project plans
- Updating project status reports and GANTT charts
- Supporting teams with ad hoc requests including review/proofreading of documents and coordination of meetings
- Preparing for meetings (handouts, large format printing, set up of equipment, catering, etc.
What we expect…
- Minimum 1 year experience working in account or project management, ideally at a branding or marketing agency
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Nimble multi-tasker and project manager
- Great attitude and team player
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web-based research
Sounds great? Shoot a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not for you? Share with your network and get someone working!