Who we are.
A team of passionate people providing food and beverage companies with more complete 360+ marketing solutions than any other marketing agency in the region. We do this by building stronger, deeper relationships, understanding the who/how/why of the entire food chain and rolling up our sleeves to get it done. Open to on-site, or remote-to-relocation. Relocation assistance available.
Why you should work with us.
We strive every day to work a little harder, a little smarter and a little more together than yesterday in an effort to provide the richest, deepest, most-comprehensive and innovative solutions for our partners, present and future. Everyday. No excuses. If you want to join a team where everyone works hard, solves problems, builds relationships, acts on intuition, is flexible and brings positive energy to the problem, join us.
The agency is an agency in transition. This search is actual proof of that. The agency has roots and a solid history, but the future is the focus. As is new business. And a better creative product. We are looking for someone who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact. Bring a point of view. Be a leader with a team first mentality. A mentor. A realistic dreamer who thinks in terms of “What if” and “Why not.” Someone who can look at the whole picture, help develop strategy and translate that strategy into creative solutions for our current and future clients. New business experience and success is a must. Meaning, this someone has run a pitch. Presented. And won. More than once. We are open to art or copy backgrounds, but gut says this person is copy side. We believe this is an awesome opportunity for someone who thinks they should have been given this opportunity years ago. Well. Here it is.
Build a top-notch agency creative team and be responsible for overall quality of work produced. Reporting to the President, this lead Creative Director should:
- Be responsible for managing the agency creative process from concept to completion.
- Possess expert knowledge of the business side of design and advertising; translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with agency and client teams to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives.
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need and the competitive landscape.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design and technology.
- Partner with social/digital media team to manage and direct in-house agency content studio.
- Ensure visual communication, brand standards and strategic brief initiatives are met.
- Have an instinctual grasp of what will work when branding a client; developing a marketing plan; concepting a social strategy etc. and understand what creative ideas will play well in the market.
- Present, or oversee presentation of work and obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Actively participate in recruiting, hiring, training and leading creative staff.
- Manage and cultivate career development of creative staff members.
- Determine and monitor productions schedules and provide work direction to staff.
- Prioritize work and resources across projects based on short-and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with creative, account and production teams.
- Improve quality results by studying, evaluating and reworking creative process and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize work and set schedule to meet deadlines. High level of productivity.
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Commitment to work efficiently and effectively while managing multiple team members juggling multiple projects.
- Coaching skills, strong leadership and the ability to foster teamwork.
- High energy and passion balanced with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience and skills to develop a pitch from initial lead to presentation.
- Proven ability for strategic thinking and proactive problem solving.
- Dedication to high creative standards for the agency and for our clients.
- Open to on-site, or remote-to-relocation. Relocation assistance available.
Sounds great?! Please shoot a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not for you? Share with your network and get someone working.